About this guide
This help guide will walk you through the process of sending a request to share to another Liftshare member. This guide assumes that you know how to add a journey or use the quick search function. If not, view our guide on .
Before you get started
The following guide resumes from the point immediately following on from:
- adding your journey
- carrying out a quick search
- clicking find matches against an existing journey from the My journeys tab
Any one of the above actions should display match results for your journey if available
How to send a request to share
- Select your potential match you would like to send a request to from your search results by clicking on their journey tile
- From the members journey detail page, click Ask to share
- Select whether or not you would like to share their journey on a regular basis or on a one off occasion
- Select the date or days your would like to share their journey and write a message to accompany your request to share. Click Ask to share once done.
- You will then be taken to your My teams page where you will see confirmation that your Request to share has been successfully sent.
How are potential matches notified when I ask them to share?
When you ask to share with a potential match, they will be notified by email, bell notification and a timeline card notification on their homepage.
- Email Notification
- Bell notification
- Timeline notification
Got more questions? We're here
Your Liftshare Team